SEE YOU IN COLUMBUS!
The Annual Conference is the largest, most comprehensive zoo and aquarium professionals’ event in the country. Attending the AZA Annual Conference provides opportunities to:
- Explore ideas and best practices with more than 150 education program sessions, poster presentations, and round-table topic discussions;
- Hear updates from and observe meetings of over 75 AZA Committees, SAFE, and Animal Programs (TAGs, SSPs, SAGs);
- Discover successes and lessons learned from a community of veterans and young professionals – large and small facilities alike;
- Experience new technology and services in a diverse Exhibit Hall featuring more than 150 companies and organizations showcasing their latest products;
- Connect with more than 2,500 dedicated colleagues at AZA-accredited aquariums and zoos who share a common vision to protect and save species.