DetailsThe 2020 AZA Annual Conference will be at the Greater Columbus Convention Center! The premier event for zoo and aquarium professionals, the Annual Conference will be hosted by the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, and will bring together more than 2,500 leaders in the community, from a wide variety of disciplines for several days of:
- Networking with peers & sharing of successful programs
- Exploration of new ideas and best practices
- Learning about new technology, products, and services
Attendees will enjoy the excitement and charm of Columbus.
Unique Networking Opportunities
AZA is proud to provide unique opportunities to promote products and services, cultivate relationships, and stay informed and engaged with the zoo and aquarium community.
Creative Marketing Avenues
Sponsorship opportunities are specially designed to bring your company to the forefront, generate buzz and create a strong awareness of your brand to decision makers in the zoo and aquarium community. Please click here to view our Conference Prospectus for detailed information!
Tentative Schedule (subject to change)
- Monday, September 14 - Exhibitor Move-in 7:00 am- 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 15 - Hall Open 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 16 - Hall Open 1:30 pm - 7:00 pm; Exhibitor Move-out 7:15 pm - 10:00 pm
- 10x10 Inline - Member: $2,175; Non-Profit/Government: $2,675; Non-Member: $3,175
- Corner Premium - $100
- Each 10x10 space includes 2 complimentary full registrations
|Tuesday, April 28, 11:00 am EST||40+ Year Exhibitor-Members|
|Thursday, April 30, 11:00 am EST||30+ Year Exhibitor-Members|
|Monday, May 4, 11:00 am EST||20+ Year Exhibitor-Members|
|Thursday, May 7, 11:00 am EST||10+ Year Exhibitor-Members|
|Monday, May 11, 11:00 am EST||5+ Year Exhibitor-Members|
|Monday, May 18, 11:00 am EST||1+ Year Exhibitor-Members|
|Tuesday, May 26, 11:00 am EST||New Exhibitor-Members|
|Monday, June 1, 11:00 am EST||Non Members|