Call for Papers
Submit Your Proposal Today!
AZA and the Annual Conference Program Committee are accepting abstracts/proposals for the 2018 Annual Conference. The deadline for submitting your proposal is Friday, April 13, 11:59 pm Pacific. The Annual Conference Program Committee will meet in early May to review all proposals. Submitters will be notified of the Committee's decision by the end of May. A draft program will be available online in early June. Submit your proposal today!
- Tips for Submitting
- Poster Presentations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hot Topics
- Call for Papers Submission Form
Call for Papers Service Center
Submitters have the ability to save their proposal in the system and return to it at a later date. Click the "Save and Edit Later" button on the review screen. You will be emailed your Call for Papers Service Center login information immediately. Be sure to log into the Call for Papers Service Center to submit your abstract/proposal by Friday, April 13, 11:59 pm Pacific, otherwise your proposal will not be reviewed.
Questions About the Content of Your Submission?
Contact the Annual Conference Program Committee Member in the track you are submitting:
- Animal Management, Health & Welfare
- Aquarium Affairs
- Business Operations
- Development/Fundraising & Membership
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Volunteer & Docent Management
- &More (sessions that do not fall into one of the above tracks, including Exhibit Design, Diversity, Government Affairs, etc.)
Questions About the Online Submission Process?
- Contact Cheryl Wallen, Director of Conferences, AZA